- INAHTA (The International Network of Agencies for Health Technology Assessment)
About: INAHTA is a network of 50 HTA agencies that support health system decision making that affects over 1 billion people in 31 countries around the globe
- NICE (National Institute for Health and Care Excellence)
About: is part of the Department of Health in the United Kingdom, which publishes guidelines in several areas. NICE provides guidance, advice, quality standards and information services for health, public health and social care. Also contains resources to help maximize use of evidence and guidance.
- ISPOR (International Society of Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research)
About: The leading professional society for health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) globally. The Society’s mission is to promote HEOR excellence to improve decision making for health globally.
- EUnetHTA (European network for Health Technology Assessment)
About: EUnetHTA is the preferred facilitator of high-quality HTA collaboration in Europe. HTA agencies consider EUnetHTA an efficient way of collaborating. The mission of EUnetHTA is to support collaboration between European HTA organizations that brings added value to healthcare systems at the European, national and regional level.
- HTAi (Health Technology Assessment international)
About: HTAi is an environment where senior representatives can engage in strategic discussions informed by the perspectives of their different organizations without the constraints associated with discussions of specific products or organizational policies.
- CADTH (Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health)
About: The Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health, or CADTH, is a Canadian national organization that provides research and analysis to healthcare decision-makers.